Last year, I made my first, limited edition calendar. It was so much fun to share, to infiltrate your walls in a new way, that I’ve done it again! This may become a tradition folks.
This year’s calendar Time is Color 2019 features my own selection of favorite works on paper, most are ink and graphite on paper. I had great fun selecting and then pairing the images with each month of the year. Also, I listened! and learned from last year that y’all want boxes for your days so you can keep track o’stuff, instead of just elegant and floating numbers. So boxes you’re getting! .....
I have again printed just 80 of these lovelies, all will be signed and editioned.
Why will you be happy you ordered it?
1. This calendar is a great deal: You get twelve beautifully reproduced drawings for less than a tenth of just one of the smaller originals: $19.99.
2. I designed it all myself, as streamlined and elegantly vertical, to impress all of your home and office visitors. See a flip through video! (scroll down the linked page to see)
3. You will be one of just 80 people who will ever own it.
4. If you hesitate, you may miss the opportunity! [As of 11 26 18, there are only 39 left!]
5. It’s color therapy and culture wrapped up in a useful scheduling tool.
6. Every time you check your calendar, you will think warmly of me, as I am thinking of you.
TWO MORE OFFERINGS FOR YOU
Here's a recent post about time and the idea of perpetual change to further inspire you.
Here's an excellent and free Time Tracking Toolkit for Creative Pioneers you can have for free too, made with love for you, by me.
Hannah Burr is a contemporary artist and author. Originally from Boston, she lives in Ann Arbor MI.